lundi 3 mai 2010

Un air de Printemps / A touch of Spring

Aquarelle à l'atelier de Michel Bertrand.

Watercolour at Michel Bertrand's workshop.

11 commentaires:

  1. Your tulips seem to be dancing! And I love the stems. I always have trouble with the stems through the glass of a vase....

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Tulips has always been my favorite. I like how the minor negative space somehow work and brought out the beauty of the flowers, and the nice flow of the colors you used on the leaves and stems, perfecto!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. A beautiful watercolour as always.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Très joli - belles couleurs! Ton en-tête de blog est magnifique, aussi!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. this is beautiful. i love the movement your painting conveys.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. This is just lovely! I think your inspiration must be playing hooky with mine - I'm in another one of those low spots. aaarrrrgh! nancy

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. For feeling uninspired, these are wonderful! Hope it passes soon!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Oh, I love tulips, and this painting is gorgeous. The colors of the flowers are just perfect, delicate yet powerful.

    RépondreSupprimer