jeudi 3 décembre 2009

Monthly Sketch Project December (1b)


Watercolour.
I just love these "hairy"cows !

11 commentaires:

  1. I love your work ! winna

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love the hairy reddish cows too. Your painting is wonderful. Cows are inquisitive and you captured that beautifully. I also enjoyed your previous posts, especially the penguin and the gull. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. They have a unique charm, don't they? Great job, Martine! I love the background and the fence, too. It's all good!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. These short longhair Highland cattle have a charm of their own. You captured this one well.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Lovely colors and art. Even cows can be art.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. J'aime beaucoup vos desseins ici! Merveilleux!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I think all artists must have an infinity for these cows! That rich color, and long hair! Those beautiful eyes! (Sounds like I'm describing the Mona Lisa!) Well done!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Thank you for these very kind comments !

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Thanks for the photo. Your watercolor captures his face perfectly. I love your blog.

    RépondreSupprimer