mardi 29 janvier 2013

Désert - Desert

Lasse de l'humidité, de la grisaille et du manque de lumière, j'ai tenté ici des couleurs chaudes.
Acrylique 20cm x 60cm

Fed up with wet weather, dull grey skies and the lack of light, I tried warm colours here.
Acrylics 8" x 23 1/2"



11 commentaires:

  1. Really happy painting and made me feel warm on this cold day

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I can feel the heat rising off the desert sands!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Really a good painting, Martine. The colors are fabulous. You're good with acrylics. I never could get them to work for me.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Very beautiful - such rich colors and sense of space .. and distance. You really captured the scene. Interesting size you chose too - just right for this scene.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Lovely rich colors... love the shadows on the red dirt... very nice Martine.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. It has the feel of outback Australia. Very nice.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. wow, I couldn't believe at first that it's a painting! Beautiful!

    RépondreSupprimer