mercredi 18 novembre 2009

Watercolours



Deux autres aquarelles (avec une grande aide de l'artiste!) faites lors du premier jour de stage avec Jacqueline Pelon.
Two more watercolour paintings (with great help from the artist!) done during the first day of Jacqueline Pelon's class.

8 commentaires:

  1. Seeing how the colors expand with water, and how you created foggy backgrounds, sharp reflections, and detailed foregrounds... clearly they are done by really really skilled artist :) And I am just so proud to be able to view these paintings.
    Thank you so much for sharing, and thanks again for your comments on my last drawing, it's just too generous ^^ and I appreciate it wholeheartedly.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. The houses are my favorite. The joy of watercolors is expressed. Best wishes on your surgery.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Beautiful loose paintings - I love them! Fingers crossed for you.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Wow Martine! These are beautiful! I'd say that the many hours of practice are paying huge dividends!! I love the atmosphere! I tried to do some loose paintings like these recently; total disaster!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Both exquisite! The houses look very ethereal and I can practically feel the 'air' in the water scene. Great work.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Both of these paintings are very beautiful Martine.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Martine, just copy the questions and insert. Then for the picture, right click and copy image location on my blog, then add picture to yours and instead of from your computer, choose from the internet, then paste image location. I had to think a moment on that myself!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Regal, awe inspiring, outstanding, masterful. Did I leave anything out? These are really outstanding paintings. You continue to amaze me.

    RépondreSupprimer