dimanche 19 janvier 2014

A Blois - In Blois

Une rue à Blois (41 - Loir & Cher) Croquis sur carnet Stillman & Birn Zeta - d'après photo car il pleuvait.

Sketch of a street in Blois (France - Loir & Cher) done from a personal photo as it was raining. Zeta Stillman & Birn sketchbook


5 commentaires:

  1. Like this street scene, Martine. You have a good way with buildings. Great perspective.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I like this piece because of the clean, pleasing lines leading into the distance. You have great precision and detail, yet it has so much personality and character too! Congratulations!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I agree with Donn! Terrific job on the perspective!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. The layout sure draws you into the scene and the beautiful soft colors are wonderful.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. It's been a long time since I've visited - I have no idea why. I like everything I see in this post and previous ones. The perspective in this is so perfect - it is a delight to the eyes!

    RépondreSupprimer